At Novembers Transport Research Arena (TRA) meeting in Lisbon the HADRIAN project presented results at four different events and had many discussions around holistic transportation systems. From the HADRIAN perspective (the letter H stands for “holistic”) and views driving automation systems not only as smart vehicles but tie road information infrastructure, vehicles, and humans together into a system that needs to be jointly designed and developed. This enables previously unfeasible functionality but also creates challenges, such as new responsibilities and interlinking speciality domains. In HADRIAN find solutions for how this can be done, but we wonder: what is your view on holistic transportation systems?
- HADRIAN innovation presented at the European Researchers‘ Night in Salzburg, Austria December 20, 2022
- HADRIAN project @ TRA 2022 December 19, 2022
- HADRIAN consortium meeting, Ljubljana, Slovenia October 25, 2022
- Improving Automated Driving By Bringing together Road Infrastructure and Fluid Cockpits September 6, 2022
- Coupling elderly drivers and automated driving via steering haptics May 10, 2022