The field-test will investigate the feasibility of receiving road infrastructure information via C-ITS on the vehicle and measure how this improves the user-perceived quality of automated driving in terms of comfort, safety, and perceived usefulness. At this preparatory test, the VIF team successfully established the linking between the C-ITS parser and the automated driving functions as well as the displays to the driver. The next and final step will be an open road test with ASFINAG near Graz starting in mid-February after which the data collections with human drivers will start.
- HADRIAN – 1st Symposium on Fluid Human-Systems Interaction & Final Event May 11, 2023
- HADRIAN Final Event February 28, 2023
- VIF completed a final test of the automated driving functions for the HADRIAN field test January 31, 2023
- HADRIAN innovation presented at the European Researchers‘ Night in Salzburg, Austria December 20, 2022
- HADRIAN project @ TRA 2022 December 19, 2022