The kick-off telecon of the HADRIAN project was held on Dec 3, 2019. All partners participated to start the project activities and prepare for the kick-off meeting that will be held on Jan 14-15, 2020 in Graz, Austria. The overall project concept was presented to help the naturally different viewpoints of the partners converge on the common project perspective. First nominations for the steering board and advisory board were discussed.
- Do drivers benefit from knowing the remaining duration of their automated drive? January 20, 2022
- HADRIAN consortium meeting October 20, 2021
- Support our survey on Light and Vehicle Automation September 22, 2021
- Validation tests of the first version of HADRIAN real-time driver monitoring system September 13, 2021
- First demonstrator video of HADRIAN project released September 2, 2021