A group of the HADRIAN consortium met on February 11 in Munich to define scenarios for how automated driving functionality could support elderly drivers. This workshop was held despite the severe interference of storm Sabine. The group elaborated three different usage situations in urban, sub-urban, and countryside settings using creative thinking and brainstorming activities. The outcomes will serve as important input to the research activities to follow. Two more workshops will follow over the next months.
- HADRIAN consortium meeting, Ljubljana, Slovenia October 25, 2022
- Improving Automated Driving By Bringing together Road Infrastructure and Fluid Cockpits September 6, 2022
- Coupling elderly drivers and automated driving via steering haptics May 10, 2022
- HADRIAN consortium meeting in Bilbao, Spain April 13, 2022
- HADRIAN newsletter out now! March 16, 2022