A group of the HADRIAN consortium met on February 11 in Munich to define scenarios for how automated driving functionality could support elderly drivers. This workshop was held despite the severe interference of storm Sabine. The group elaborated three different usage situations in urban, sub-urban, and countryside settings using creative thinking and brainstorming activities. The outcomes will serve as important input to the research activities to follow. Two more workshops will follow over the next months.
- Support our survey on Light and Vehicle Automation September 22, 2021
- Validation tests of the first version of HADRIAN real-time driver monitoring system September 13, 2021
- First demonstrator video of HADRIAN project released September 2, 2021
- Successful HADRIAN Review Meeting July 8, 2021
- Senior drivers for defining the driver role for future automated vehicles May 17, 2021