A group of the HADRIAN consortium met on February 11 in Munich to define scenarios for how automated driving functionality could support elderly drivers. This workshop was held despite the severe interference of storm Sabine. The group elaborated three different usage situations in urban, sub-urban, and countryside settings using creative thinking and brainstorming activities. The outcomes will serve as important input to the research activities to follow. Two more workshops will follow over the next months.
- HADRIAN – 1st Symposium on Fluid Human-Systems Interaction & Final Event May 11, 2023
- HADRIAN Final Event February 28, 2023
- VIF completed a final test of the automated driving functions for the HADRIAN field test January 31, 2023
- HADRIAN innovation presented at the European Researchers‘ Night in Salzburg, Austria December 20, 2022
- HADRIAN project @ TRA 2022 December 19, 2022