A group of the HADRIAN consortium met on February 11 in Munich to define scenarios for how automated driving functionality could support elderly drivers. This workshop was held despite the severe interference of storm Sabine. The group elaborated three different usage situations in urban, sub-urban, and countryside settings using creative thinking and brainstorming activities. The outcomes will serve as important input to the research activities to follow. Two more workshops will follow over the next months.
- Successful HADRIAN Review Meeting July 8, 2021
- Sensior drivers for defining the driver role for future automated vehicles May 17, 2021
- Development of common data processing methods started April 26, 2021
- Third HADRIAN General Assembly Meeting March 5, 2021
- Presentation of HADRIAN project @TRB January 12, 2021