Last week the HADRIAN project was presented at the committee meeting of the Human Factors in Road Vehicle Automation committee at the virtual TRB conference. More than 150 participants were online. The agenda is available here. There were lots of interesting topics and presentations and much interest in the HADRIAN project!
- Validation tests of the first version of HADRIAN real-time driver monitoring system September 13, 2021
- First demonstrator video of HADRIAN project released September 2, 2021
- Successful HADRIAN Review Meeting July 8, 2021
- Senior drivers for defining the driver role for future automated vehicles May 17, 2021
- Development of common data processing methods started April 26, 2021