Members of the HADRIAN consortium met last week at the Mind, Brain, and Behavior Research Center (Granada, Spain). The three partners, University of Granada (UGR), the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA), and Nervetch, started the development of common data processing methods in order to analyze the sensorized data to objectively assess driver fitness.These data, coming from more than 100 experimental sessions, were collected at the Neuroergonomics and Operator Performance Laboratory (UGR) since September 2020. These data incorporate driving behavior, more than five synchronized physiological sensors, and images from several cameras. Despite limitations and constraints due to the COVID-19 crisis, a part of the group was able to meet in-person.
- HADRIAN – 1st Symposium on Fluid Human-Systems Interaction & Final Event May 11, 2023
- HADRIAN Final Event February 28, 2023
- VIF completed a final test of the automated driving functions for the HADRIAN field test January 31, 2023
- HADRIAN innovation presented at the European Researchers‘ Night in Salzburg, Austria December 20, 2022
- HADRIAN project @ TRA 2022 December 19, 2022