The Hadrian consortium held their second meeting in online form, unfortunately travelling to sunny Spain was impossible due to Covid-19 restrictions. Over 50 participants joined online for a fruitful, interesting, and productive meeting. The consortium finalized the mobility scenarios and defined the major HADRIAN innovations that will be built and examined over the coming months. Everybody hopes that the next meeting will again be face-to-face.
- Coupling elderly drivers and automated driving via steering haptics May 10, 2022
- HADRIAN consortium meeting in Bilbao, Spain April 13, 2022
- HADRIAN newsletter out now! March 16, 2022
- Driver Re-engagement Times for Automated Driving March 11, 2022
- Light my Way! February 2, 2022