The Hadrian consortium held their second meeting in online form, unfortunately travelling to sunny Spain was impossible due to Covid-19 restrictions. Over 50 participants joined online for a fruitful, interesting, and productive meeting. The consortium finalized the mobility scenarios and defined the major HADRIAN innovations that will be built and examined over the coming months. Everybody hopes that the next meeting will again be face-to-face.
- Validation tests of the first version of HADRIAN real-time driver monitoring system September 13, 2021
- First demonstrator video of HADRIAN project released September 2, 2021
- Successful HADRIAN Review Meeting July 8, 2021
- Senior drivers for defining the driver role for future automated vehicles May 17, 2021
- Development of common data processing methods started April 26, 2021