The Hadrian consortium held their second meeting in online form, unfortunately travelling to sunny Spain was impossible due to Covid-19 restrictions. Over 50 participants joined online for a fruitful, interesting, and productive meeting. The consortium finalized the mobility scenarios and defined the major HADRIAN innovations that will be built and examined over the coming months. Everybody hopes that the next meeting will again be face-to-face.
- Sensior drivers for defining the driver role for future automated vehicles May 17, 2021
- Development of common data processing methods started April 26, 2021
- Third HADRIAN General Assembly Meeting March 5, 2021
- Presentation of HADRIAN project @TRB January 12, 2021
- HADRIAN Newsletter – out now! December 22, 2020