The HADRIAN consortium held on March 2nd and 3rd, 2021 it’s third general assembly in online form. In this meeting the consortium focused on establishing the needed driver monitoring capabilities as well as adaptive driver interaction and display concepts to study and realize the hypothesized HADRIAN improvements of the driver’s role when using various modes of automated driving. The discussed adaptive driver interactions centered around a turning seat, ambient lighting, steering wheel control and feedback, tutoring, as well as head-up displays. In addition, predictive information from the road environment sensors that is communicated via C-ITS infrastructure to the vehicle is envisioned to enable earlier and guaranteed transition periods between automated driving and manual driving and improve driver tasks. In this meeting first plans of partner studies to investigate these innovations were presented.
- HADRIAN – 1st Symposium on Fluid Human-Systems Interaction & Final Event May 11, 2023
- HADRIAN Final Event February 28, 2023
- VIF completed a final test of the automated driving functions for the HADRIAN field test January 31, 2023
- HADRIAN innovation presented at the European Researchers‘ Night in Salzburg, Austria December 20, 2022
- HADRIAN project @ TRA 2022 December 19, 2022